Friday, January 02, 2009

A note about links ...


Just a quick note to point you to the sidebar featuring a list of places where I store my links / bookmarks. For the sake of completeness, here they are: shared links on Google Reader, and bookmarks on del.icio.us.

While I have tried other bookmarking services in the past, I go almost exclusively to these two sites nowadays.

Recently, I started using Friendfeed which is absolutely fantastic. While the service offers much for a power user, it's also perfectly content serving a decidedly non-power user like me: my friendfeed account aggregates my links stored in both Google Reader and del.icio.us.

Needless to say, all these services offer RSS feeds as well. I don't know if this sort of poison appeals to you, but if it does, you have a choice of three feeds to subscribe to...

0 Comments: